This article is part of our DFS Cheat Sheet series.
Buffalo at Ball State (-6.5) O/U 59.5
Western Michigan at Northern Illinois (+3.5) O/U 61.5
- Justin Hall, WR, Ball State : Missed last game with an undisclosed injury
- Tye Evans, RB, Ball State : Has not played this season due to a leg injury
- Tyrice Richie, WR, Northern Illinois : Missed two straight games with an undisclosed injury
- Harrison Waylee, RB, Northern Illinois : Has been sidelined since Week 5 with an arm injury
- Kyle Vantrease, QB, Buffalo : Out for season
- Jovany Ruiz, WR, Buffalo : Has been out since Week 2.
Buffalo at Ball State in Muncie, IN: 34 degrees and clear at kickoff with no precipitation in the forecast. Wind gusts will only be eight miles per hour.
Western Michigan at Northern Illinois in DeKalb, IL: 34 degrees at kickoff but with a windchill of 21 degrees. Wind gusts will be upwards of 20 miles per hour. No precipitation expected.
Target Data: Full Season
Target Data: Last Four Weeks
- DraftKings Lineup Optimizer
- Fanduel Lineup Optimizer
- NEW Matchups Page (Vegas odds, opponent averages, etc.)
- Advanced Lineups Page
- Team Trends
- Defense vs. Position
- Team Rankings