This article is part of our 30 Days, 30 Teams, 30 Facts series.
With the NBA on hiatus for at least 30 days, I'll be coping by posting an article every day with 30 random/interesting facts from each of the 30 teams. Hopefully, the season will resume when I hit publish on the Wizards' article.
Stats are mostly from Cleaning the Glass, but also RotoWire, NBA.com and Basketball-Reference.
- Donovan Mitchell has played the 10th-most minutes (2,165) in the NBA.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has made the eighth-most threes (189) this season. Also, his 121.6 points per 100 shot attempts ranks in the 90th percentile for forwards.
- Rudy Gobert has the third-most rebounds (850) in the league and the fourth-most blocks (124).
- Donovan Mitchell has scored the 10th-most points (1,525) this season.
- Rudy Gobert has the second-highest true shooting percentage (70.0) in the NBA.
- Rudy Gobert is fourth in the league in win shares (10.0).
- Royce O'Neale is 10th in the league in defensive box plus/minus (2.1).
- Joe Ingles averages 6.2 assists to only 2.3 turnovers per 36 minutes.
- Royce O'Neale is assisted on 94% of his made shots.
- Donovan Mitchell takes 44% of his shots from the mid-range – in the 90th percentile for combo guards.
- With the Jazz, Jordan Clarkson is shooting 71% (69-of-97) at the rim – in the 92nd percentile for wing players. He's also in the 94th percentile for accuracy from the short mid-range (50%, 58-of-115).
- Rudy Gobert is fouled on 25.5% of his shot attempts – in the 98th percentile for bigs. He also draws a non-shooting foul on 3.5% of team possessions, ranking in the 96th percentile.
- Joe Ingles is fouled on just 4.9% of his shot attempts – in the sixth percentile for forwards.
- Donovan Mitchell draws a non-shooting foul on 2.2% of team plays – in the 90th percentile for combo guards.
- Tony Bradley averages 6.1 offensive rebounds per 36 minutes.
- Rudy Gobert's +11.0 point differential is the highest on the Jazz and in the 95th percentile.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has the second-highest point differential (+9.8) on the Jazz, and it's in the 93rd percentile.
- Mike Conley's point differential (-2.9) is only 0.9 points lower than Donovan Mitchell's (-2.0).
- The Jazz score 7.7 more points per 100 halfcourt plays with Royce O'Neale on the court – in the 94th percentile and the second-highest mark on the team behind Bojan Boganovic (+8.1).
- The Jazz run 2.4% fewer transition plays with Joe Ingles on the court – in the ninth percentile.
- Opponents score 9.2 more points per 100 halfcourt plays with Donovan Mitchell on the court – a difference that ranks in the third percentile.
- Out of all Jazz lineups that have seen 100+ possessions together, the best has a +30.7 net rating and contains Mike Conley, Jordan Clarkson, Joe Ingles, Georges Niang and Tony Bradley. The worst is -6.7 and contains Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell, Bojan Bogdanovic, Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert.
- Lineups with both Mike Conley and Donovan Mitchell off the court are +9.1 points per 100 possessions.
- The Jazz have 2.4 more wins than expected based on point differential – the fifth-most extra wins in the league.
- Utah has the second-worst spread differential (-2.0) in the NBA.
- At home against bottom-10 teams, the Jazz have the fourth-best point differential (+17.1).
- Since the All-Star break, the Jazz have the second-worst spread differential (-8.2).
- The Jazz have the best effective field-goal percentage (55.6) in the NBA.
- The Jazz force the third-fewest turnovers (12.2%) in the NBA.
- Utah is the second-best three-point shooting team (39.0%) in the league.